Monday, November 17, 2008
♥RAINBOW NIGHTMARE: SHORT STORIES♥



Smoking his exotic cigar he peers to the edge of the
wall. The figure touched the wall and rubbed his finger
across the ancient runes crafted from the robot
architects of ages past. A Robot Paradise. As I peered, I
wiped the crust from my lips from the cigar which was
imported from North Shores finest.

Humans were slaving away on the lower platform
constructing some kind of Robot Idol in the center
of the area. Surrounding the slaves were robot security
with electric batons beating them systematically. I
spit in disgust. As I looked on above the platform of
workers I saw it, a spiral of death, a tower made out
of exotic metal.

I flicked my cigar in no
particular direction and it slid into
it's new home, a pile of garbage. A small fire started to
burn. I smiled. Wrapping myself in my coat I made my
way to my own death

"Neon Empire" I whispered...

I just wrote that so people would get interested. It's actually pretty awful writing. Which is the point. Okay, so if you're clicking this blog, you're looking at RAINBOW NIGHTMARE SHORT STORIES! Which in essence is a bunch of short stories I've written that are put and tied into one game. I plan to update this once a week, sooo- if you're interested in this stuff, stay tuned.
3 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
: o

Anonymous Anonymous said...
This shit is so fucking hard to read, I think my cornea just burst with all the neon colors. change the font color and save our eyes.



Love always,
K0LE

Anonymous Anonymous said...
such a bunch of shit fried in a pan with liquid fail poured all over it. Nuff said.