Sunday, July 1, 2007
about the upcoming update
Hey, the blog is going to go through a few changes soon. There will be specific sections about the game, news, rants, etc and the front page will just have news. It will make everything here easier to navigate.

Why am I doing this? Because I am going to be making a lot of updates soon and I need space for a huge amount of content. I'll be updating this next time with a few videos and a lot of media. So stay tuned.

I'm starting to shop around for someone to code a battle system and someone who would be interested in creating music. I am not looking for another Brandon Abley though, I would like to find someone fresh or someone nobody has heard of. But I'll post more about that later.

A few sections are up already, but they will be a little messy for a while as I am putting everything into their respective posts. Expect the media section to be up tomorrow.

Also, if you haven't played Paradise Blue by Oceans Dream, go do it naow! It's super fun, super cool, and super custom! I also did a few monsters for that game. Go play it, it's great.

Here is my team: Red Mage, Paladin, Archer, and Summoner. We bomb, yo.

~TFT
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I'm going to check out Ocean's game. I heard it's good :]