Wednesday, July 4, 2007
FUCK SCIENCE!
AHWOOOOOO!


Hmm, it is 4AM and I haven't updated this in a while. I have been sort of busy with things...Myspace isn't letting me log in and...I am running on some weird Mountain Dew hybrid. I would be asleep by now but...that shit gets you wired. You know what sucks? I am totally running out of my colored pens. And I'm on my last black ink pen too. I am totally broke so I am being really selective with what I do with them!

To top it all off, I have to go on a date with this slaag I met at the coffee shop tomorrow. Look, when I go out, I don't want to socialize, man. I had my laptop, and she asked what I was doing. And I automatically said "research for India refugee's" I don't even know why that came out, because in reality I was downloading a WoW patch. I wanted to sound important, heh.

So yes, somehow I got strung into this date thing that I don't even want to go on. There goes 20 bucks at Denny's. I'll probably bail on her in the middle so I don't have to pay for anything.


I'm still putting together Robbin's Rest piece by piece. I'm currently working on a station type area where you'll have to access to reach this giant castle that hangs over the town. Think Castlevania or something, I don't know.




I don't want to spoil much, but this is a boss you'll fight while riding the trolly everyone in town keeps talking about. I have a few scenes planned out for it. I'm going to finish RPG's concept designs sometime tomorrow for his "secret project" he won't do anything with.



I don't mind doing things for people, but, if I do it for free you kind of expect something productive out of it, but whatever. You got to throw people a bone sometimes I guess.

I've changed Renders portrait, it looks a lot better now. Before it was really clunky and ugly looking. I'll post that along with a bunch of character bio's sometime soon.

Hmm, also, I just read Silver4donuts blog, and that dude is such a hambeast. I don't even want to link his blog because he is just too awful! It's weird how the guy can be this master coder, but be a retard at the same time. I think it's called "The Aten" effect. Like, you can create amazing things out of a useless program like RM and outside of that you're a society reject.

*lights cigar* Heh, look, fuck Silver4donuts okay. I got yer Monopolo right here buddy *throws da bird* collect on dat.

PS: All the old front page updates can be found in News.
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Jen is going to go skyrocket crazy when she finds out you went on a date D:

Bri

Anonymous Zero_Kid said...
lol the monopoly revolution!