Monday, July 2, 2007
Video of Robbin's Rest






Yeah, I am really irritated that Youtube will disabled the audio from my other video, totally defeating the point in watching it. I'm looking at an alternative way to upload the other, since Youtube has became a landmine of faggot sellouts.

Things are still being moved around and tweaked in the blog, so it's going to stay a little messy for a while. There's character art uploaded in the Concept section. I'll upload the media section with some screenshots later. I am way too fucking irritated with everything computer wise right now!

Anyway, comment the video tell me what you think. Whatever.

~TFT

6 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
this is totally rockin' stuff woofie. if you need any help let me know!

sara

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I really like it up until Paramore kicked in. I'm hoping that's not final, but other than that, awesome work!

Blogger Thuman said...
dig the paramore

-gaygrammpie1820

hi pal. i'm glad you're doing this again. this looks hecka cool.

Anonymous S-Con said...
Finally, dude :p

Anonymous xxAshleyxx said...
You're going to add me, right? :3