Saturday, July 7, 2007
BZZZT!

Hmm, so there isn't too much to update you on Rainbow Nightmare. I've been writing and doing charsets and comic book type animations. I've been working more and more on the intro, and I'm not happy with it unless it goes smoothly. The intro's are fully animated in a comic book fashion so, it takes a lot of work!

Sections, yes, go take a look at the Cast section. I've added the Lamberton Corp, enemies you'll face in Robbin's Rest, the profiles of the characters in the RN video, and Renders bio. I'm still constructing a bunch of stuff. I'm doing monster design for
Nessiah so, that should be good to add to my references. If you want to see her project it can be found here.

-Ghost in a Bottle-

This is a game I made for a contest a long time ago that won me 15 american dollar bills. You take the role of a young lad named Chester Cobblepot attending ghost school(jr college) to become a GhostBuster. But that seems like a pipedream until he meets up with a time warrior called "Dark Babby" and must fight the off the demon lord Vigo to save the ghost world.

Peter Venkman is called from retirement to take revenge for his fallen comrades...

-78641 -


Got to give a shout out to all the homeboys who made this. It's a funky puzzle game made by some of the creators behind Barkley, Shut up & Jam. GZ & crew really outdid themselves on this one. Pretty rad, game. If you have the time, check this out.
1 Comments:
Anonymous ED said...
yeah i played gz's new game. pretty crazzzy stuff. targ4life