Sunday, July 8, 2007
Dissidia Sucks!

Yes, it's true...this game is very VERY stupid. I just got done playing this and it's incredibly frustrating to play. The game dynamics are very shitty and the level design makes it really hard for you to win. I think this is a good rental...but I wouldn't buy it.

I think people will buy it if they're really die hard Final Fantasy fans. Seriously, the only reason anyone will play this is for the re-touched Kefka and Terra. The voice and overall way they did Kefka is really spot on and cool, and it really makes you wish they re-did FF3 for PS3 or something. I wouldn't be shocked if they did this eventually. Visually the game is beautiful but the play mechanics are clunky. They have a lot of pointless extras too. I don't know, I sort of liked the game but be expected to get REALLY FRUSTRATED at losing because of the weird camera angles/level design being shitty.

I like the art though.


RN-
I haven't updated because I have almost no content to update with. I am out of art supplies and I'm struggling to finish my commission job to get paid. So, I've been focusing on that. I'll have more stuff to update with next time. Shitty update, I know. I apologize.
2 Comments:
Anonymous RPG said...
Where's that new blog post?

dude also this is a good game -.-